- Meeting Called to Order
- Executive Board Meeting called to order by International President (IP) Bob “Ace” Bagley at 19:00 EDT
- Opening Prayer
- Offered by USA National President (NP-USA) Angelo Chiodo
Keep Brothers International Advocate Dennis Mailloux (IA) and Past International Vice President Jesus (Past IVP) in our prayers.
- Roll Call of Officers
- All Officers are present or accounted for.
- Reading of the Minutes
Minutes of 30 July 23 read and accepted with no changes.
- Unfinished Business
- List of suspended members
- National Presidents/Vice Presidents still workong through lists of their respective jurisdictions
- List of suspended members
- New Business
IP Bob read a letter from Brother Jesus (Past IVP) in to include on the Record. The letter asked that the Executive Board give Brother James K. be full admin rights to KonB website. Brother Jesus stated he will continue to maintain the website.
Brother Jesus’s motion was seconded and passed with no objections.
NP-USA Angelo stated we were reaching the limits on emails, should we go through the site and purge those that are no longer of any use or should we pay the fee to expand. Approx $10.00. He also stated that if someone states they are no longer a KonB member they should be removed from the email list.
Past USA Vice President (Past NVP-USA) Lawrence had nothing new to share, but did provide an update on Brother Jesus’s overall health.
Canadian National President (NP-Canada) Johnny V. asked if there were any issues with the splinter group at the Supreme Convention. Florida State President (SP-FL) George stated that there were none.
USA Mountain Timezone Vice President (NVP/Mountain-USA)Judd reported he was reaching out to KonB New Mexico to help fix the issues in that state.
The 2025 International Rally is still a work in progress with dates and locations TBD.
- Officers Reports
- Brother George (SP-FL) reported that the Supreme convention which was held in Florida was a success and everything was great. In talking with the Supreme Secretary the Knights of Columbus is very pleased with the work being conducted by Knights on Bikes. He also noted that Knights of Columbus/Knights on Bikes members from the Philippines wanted vests like the ones worn in the United States.
- Brother Johnny V (NP-Canada) stated that the Christmas in July held in Canada was very successful and they plan on holding the same event in 2024. He also stated that Canada held a rosary Sunday on 10th September and it was a better turn out than previous years and the plan is to continue with this event in 2024
- Brother Brian R. (NVP/Central-USA) had nothing to report.
- Brother Paul P. (NVP/Pacific-USA) had nothing to report at this time. He also stated there was no blowback from the event held at Dodger Stadium. And that members attended the Second Annual Day of Remembrance and everything was very Solemn at this event.
- Brother Angelo (NP-USA) stated that everything is running smoothly and in the right directions. He also stated that Brother James K. (KonB Administrator) is doing a great job as admin.
- Brother George (SP-FL) stated he will start following up with people he received business cards and inquiries from at the Supreme Convention.
- International Chaplain (IC) Father Sinclair reported that his diocese had held and Eucharistic Flotilla down the river with prayers at each stop it was very well attended. He also stated that they will be attending the Nun Run on 7 Oct23. He also stated that individual states should consider holding a Eucharistic Procession.
- Next Executive Board Meeting
- Closing Prayer
- Offered by IP Bob Bagley
- Meeting Adjourned
- By IP Bob “Ace” Bagley at 19:45 EDT